Senior Ads: Deadline extended to January 18th
**Online purchasers may be charged sales tax
due to the new “Market Place Tax Law”.
Check or cash are accepted at the DHS Library
and no sales tax will be charged.
Email photos and text
and we'll create the ad for you.
Show off your personality and accomplishments for everyone to see! This is your chance to publish baby/younger photos and show your growth. Family pictures, hobbies, and proud moments are suggested for ads. SPACE IS LIMITED: FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.
For online senior ad orders, go to commpe.pictavo.com. Find our school and then click ‘Shop My School.’
Once you select the ad size you would like to purchase, you will need to create an account in order to complete your purchase. Then, once the purchase is completed, you will need to click ‘My Stuff’ in order to begin uploading photos and designing your ad. There are preset templates or you can customize how many photos and what text you want.
Want us to design it for you?
If you want us to design your ad for you, please submit your photos and text in the online system so we can access it. Then email Mrs. Skarbek (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let her know you'd like us to design your ad for you. We'll change what you submit and send you a copy to approve.
You can choose from four sizes:
- 1/8 page (Approximately 2 photos): $75**
- 1/4 page (Approximately 6 photos): $110**
- 1/2 page (Approximately 10 photos): $185**
Full page (Approximately 18 photos): $325**
Want to do it yourself but need help designing your senior ad?
- If parents would like hands-on support with your layout, our senior Editorial staff are happy to schedule time to meet or talk with you! Please email our advisor, email@example.com, to be matched with an editor for an in-person or phone session.
- Our yearbook publisher's Tech Support department is available for parents with design questions: (800) 290-0036.
- Use the question mark icon in the upper right corner of the Community page for a help menu with some tutorials about uploading photos and designing your ad.
- Staff will edit ads on an as needed basis after January 10th.