Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Please Create A Marquee

Student Records

For High School Transfer Students
Please send your records request sheet to the DHS Post-Secondary Center. Our contact information is:
Phone: 970-259-1630 ext. 2311
Fax: 970-375-3997
We will do out best to get your records sent out as soon as possible! 
For Previous and Graduated DHS Students
Please fill out the form below and fax to 970-375-3997
Please make sure to fill it in legibly and with as much identifying information as possible in order to help us expedite your records.