Our Mission: Our mission is to develop students who are independent and effective users of information. These information management skills are integral to academic achievement, to responsible participation in a democratic society and to lifelong learning. The library will supply access to materials in a variety of formats, provide instruction in use and promote appreciation of reading with the collaboration of other educators.
When using Library computers:
- With the exception of the OPAC and staff computers, all other computers are available for research and application (word processing etc.) use.
- No game playing on any Library computers.
- Do not exit from the desktop to the control panel, preference screens, or to any unauthorized programs.
- Authorized programs are listed on each computer.
- Do not change any Desktop preferences or patterns or any other operating files.
- Do not download from the Internet.