More information about SAC, its roles and your responsibilities as a member:
- High, but achievable, goals and objectives for improvement of education at DHS
- Planning to improve education achievement at DHS
- Implement methods to maximize the graduation rate from all secondary school in the district (early intervention)
- Increase ratings for DHS’s accreditation category
- Make recommendations to the principal regarding the prioritization of school expenditures from the school district funding
- Collaborating with the principal and staff to complete the Unified Improvement Plan
- Meetings should be a collaboration with conversation
SAC COMMITTEE MEMBER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make the commitment to attend meetings regularly
- Act as a think tank for DHS administration
- Think outside the box to propose creative solutions to challenges at DHS
Solicit and provide feedback from the school community to the SAC committee
If you are interested in signing up please click here and complete the form. You will receive an email with the Zoom meeting link.
Thank you for your willingness to participate!